Terms & Conditions
Please read the following information regarding the sale of goods by Gewürzhaus:
• When you submit an order to Gewürzhaus, you are offering to purchase those items set out in your order.
• Gewürzhaus reserves the right to cancel those orders it believes to be counterfeit.
• Gewürzhaus reserves the right to adjust prices and to discontinue products at any time without prior notice. If a product becomes unavailable after you have made an order, Gewürzhaus will contact you to offer a substitute item or will remove that item from your order.
• Gewürzhaus will not be held responsible for goods undelivered.
• Gewürzhaus can only accept responsibility where a delivery option requires a signature.
• All Gewürzhaus products sold on this website are inclusive of GST where applicable.
• Payments will be processed in AUD.
• If the merchandise or goods are found to be damaged or faulty upon receipt, Gewürzhaus will offer a replacement or a refund subject to conditions:
a) Notice that goods found to be damaged must be made not later than 48 hours after receipt or delivery.
b) Damaged goods must be returned to Gewürzhaus no later than three (3) days from receipt of goods and must be returned in a professional manner i.e. the merchandise or goods must be unused and in their original condition and packaging.
c) No Refunds or Exchanges can be made after the cancellation of an order.
d) Gewürzhaus will not be held responsible for late delivery of merchandise or goods.
e) Faulty items may be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether an exchange, refund or repair will be issued.
+ Payment & Shipping
Gewürzhaus items are posted via either Australia Post or Fastway Courier and carry a standard delivery fee of $9.95 per order; there is no limit to the number of items. Orders of shippable items over $150.00 will receive free delivery.
Goods will be shipped within 1-3 days of your payment being cleared. Please allow up to 7 days for delivery.
Delivery is during business hours, so please ensure you supply an address where someone will be able to accept the delivery.
If there is a time delay due to unexpected situation you will be contacted by email.
New Zealand: Gewürzhaus items are posted via Australia Post and carry a standard delivery fee of $47.00 per order; there is no limit to the number of items. Goods will be shipped within 1-3 days of your payment being cleared. Please allow up to 14 days for delivery. Delivery is during business hours, so please ensure you supply an address where someone will be able to accept the delivery. If there is a time delay due to unexpected situation you will be contacted by email.
Other Countries: We are able to ship to other countries. Please email email@example.com with details so we can provide you with a freight quote.
+ Payment Methods
Gewürzhaus uses ANZ egate, which allows you to pay for items using your credit card. Mastercard and Visa are accepted.
At no point will Gewürzhaus have access to or see any of your financial or credit card information. This makes ordering with Gewürzhaus safe and secure.
+ Refund Policy
We appreciate that you want to shop with the confidence of knowing that, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can simply return it and we will provide you with an exchange, refund or repair within the following guidelines:
• Goods must be returned within three months of purchase.
• A valid receipt must be produced, including your customer name and invoice number.
• The item must be in re-saleable condition.
• Jarred herbs & spices must have their original seals intact.
• Faulty items may be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether an exchange, refund or repair will be issued.
• Please state the reason for return.
• Please note that for product exchange wherein the product is not faulty, the customer must cover the cost of the return postage/shipment.
The material provided on the Website is copyright protected. You may only use this material for your own private and non-commercial purposes. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer's cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of Gewürzhaus.
You may not use any part of the Content on the Website to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, Internet site or other means of distribution.
All software used on this web site is the property of Gewürzhaus or its software suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.