Gewürzhaus is a growing business with more and more staff joining our passionate and dedicated team all the time.
We are currently looking for a Store Manager and Store Assistant Manager to join our team in Melbourne.
Think you have what it takes?
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
1. Describe the role food plays in your life, both now and as a child.
2. How do you effectively lead your team?
3. Why are you applying for this role?
Store Manager, Melbourne
The Store Manager’s primary role is to facilitate the smooth day-to-day operation and multi-faceted running of the store. The Store Manager is responsible for: sales budgets and customer service; leading a team of casuals; store presentation & visual merchandising; administration & logistics; and inventory for the store. Maintaining the brand and business ethics in all of these aspects is of highest importance
Who are we looking for?
• We seek applicants who are passionate about food & love retail!
• Customer service & interaction in a vibrant & busy retail shop is your ideal work environment
• Hard work, organisation & attention to detail are second nature
• You have a positive, can-do outlook & are a natural problem solver
• You have a solid grounding in cookery techniques & applications. Spice knowledge is a definite bonus!
• You are a confident leader and inspiring manager
• You are an excellent communicator and delegator
• You are able to independently work to budgets, deadlines and targets on a weekly basis
• You are able to remain calm under stress and can multi-task with swift efficiency
• Extensive previous retail experience including in a leadership role is ideal