Gewürzhaus is a growing business with more and more staff joining our passionate and dedicated team all the time.
We are currently looking for a Store Manager to join our team in Toorak, Melbourne as well as Sales Assistants to join us at our new store in Canberra, opening November 2017.
Think you have what it takes?
Send your resume and cover letter addressing each of the relevant questions to email@example.com.
Store Manager, Toorak
The Store Manager’s primary role is to facilitate the smooth day-to-day operation and multi-faceted running of the store. The Store Manager is responsible for: sales budgets and customer service; leading a team of casuals; store presentation & visual merchandising; administration & logistics; and inventory for the store. Maintaining the brand and business ethics in all of these aspects is of highest importance
Who are we looking for?
• We seek applicants who are passionate about food & love retail!
• Customer service & interaction in a vibrant & busy retail shop is your ideal work environment
• Hard work, organisation & attention to detail are second nature
• You have a positive, can-do outlook & are a natural problem solver
• You have a solid grounding in cookery techniques & applications. Spice knowledge is a definite bonus!
• You are a confident leader and inspiring manager
• You are an excellent communicator and delegator
• You are able to independently work to budgets, deadlines and targets on a weekly basis
• You are able to remain calm under stress and can multi-task with swift efficiency
• Extensive previous retail experience including in a leadership role is ideal
In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
1. Describe the role food plays in your life, both now and as a child.
2. How do you effectively lead your team?
3. Why are you applying for this role?
Sales Assistants, Canberra
We are seeking experienced casual Sales Assistants for our new flagship Canberra store located at the Canberra Centre. Join our small, passionate & energetic team in a truly exciting retail environment.
Who are we looking for?
- We seek applicants who are passionate about food & love retail!
- Customer service & interaction in a vibrant & busy retail shop is your ideal work environment
- Hard work, organisation & attention to detail are second nature
- You have a positive, can-do outlook & are a natural problem solver
- You have a solid grounding in cookery techniques & applications. Spice knowledge is a definite bonus
- You are an excellent communicator
- You are able to remain calm under stress and can multi-task with swift efficiency
- Extensive previous retail experience
The opportunity to build your career with us – what we provide:
- Solid career development opportunity to grow with us
- The ideal candidate has the opportunity to move into a PERMANENT role with our company
- The opportunity to work in a unique food retail business
- Part time hours
- Generous weekly spice allowance
- Discounts on our luxury merchandise
Applicants must be available on weekends and have a minimum of three full weekdays available to be considered for the role. Maintaining the brand and business ethics in all of these aspects is of highest importance.
Please send your CV with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org