Breakfast Immunity Hash with Mushrooms, Kale & Radishes
1/2 small brown onion, diced
3 swiss brown mushrooms, cut in half then sliced
1/4 small red capsicum, diced to 1cm pieces
1 sprig fresh parsley, finely chopped
3 large kale leaves
3 eggs, lightly whisked
5 small radishes, sliced into 1/2cm pieces
Extra virgin olive oil
How to Cook
1. Heat a generous glug of EVOO in a cast iron pan on medium heat.
2. Fry off the onions and mushrooms until they soften, then add capsicum, parsley, and kale after about 5 minutes.
3. Stir and continue to fry gently until all the ingredients are soft and browning.
4. Add 1/4 tsp salt, Gewürzhaus Immunity Blend and a pinch of pepper.
5. Stir and cook a further 5 minutes.
6. Add radishes and eggs and fold together. Cook until eggs are done.
Serve with fresh sourdough and lashings of butter.