Cheesy Tex Mex Nachos
Tex Mex Taco Spice
1 bag corn chips
1 tin red kidney beans
1 spring onion
¼ cup tomato salsa
2 cups cheddar cheese
Sour cream and pickled jalapeños to serve
How to Cook
1. In a large baking tray, spread out the corn chips and sprinkle with Tex Mex Taco Spice to cover evenly.
2. Rinse and drain beans, then add on top of the chips. Finely slice whole spring onion and add to tray.
3. Add salsa and finally, grated cheese. Bake under a medium to hot grill for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
4. To make guacamole, simply mash up avocado with Guacamole Spice.
5. Serve with sour cream, pickled jalapeños and the guacamole.