Dukkah Crusted Salmon with Couscous & Greens
Smoky Almond Dukkah
4 salmon pieces (approx. 500g)
1 cup couscous
1 bunch of broccolini
1 large zucchini (sliced)
1 red onion (sliced)
1⁄2 bunch parsley (chopped)
2 tbsp good quality mayonnaise
extra virgin olive oil
How to Cook
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
2. Slice one lemon into rounds & arrange on a large piece of foil on a tray.
3. Drizzle the salmon pieces with olive oil & place skinside down on top of the lemon.
4. Press the dukkah onto the tops of the salmon & cover completely with foil.
5. Bake for 10 mins before uncovering, continue to bake for a further 6-10 mins until salmon is cooked through & dukkah is crispy.
6. While the salmon is cooking, stir the Garlic Lovers Spice through the dry couscous & prepare it to packet instructions.
7. Char the vegetables lightly on a griddle pan & toss through the couscous with the parsley.
8. Remove the salmon from the foil & place gently on the couscous to serve.
9. Make a zingy dressing by whisking the juice of half a lemon with the mayonnaise.
10. Cut the remaining lemon into wedges to serve.