Everyday Honey & Almond Granola
4 cups (380g) rolled oats
1 cup (150g) almonds
½ cup (90g) olive oil
½ cup (130g) strong flavoured honey
How to Cook
1. Preheat oven to 150°C (fan forced).
2. In a large bowl, add ingredients in the following order: Rolled oats, almonds, Granola Spice, olive oil and then the honey. Stir until well combined.
3. Line a large baking tray with baking paper & transfer mixture onto the tray.
4. Spread evenly and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Stir thoroughly, then return to oven for further 15 minutes of baking.
6. Stir during cooling process for a less clustered granola.