Gingerbread Spiced Vodka
1-2 tsp honey
How to Cook
1. Place spice into the infuser bag and seal the top with a hot iron.
2. Place in an infusion vessel (this needs to be glass with glass lid, or place a layer of clingwrap under the lid before sealing) along with honey and vodka.
3. Swirl gently every day for the next few days to slowly dissolve the honey.
4. Let the infusion sit for as long as possible, but at least 2 months.
5. Once the spice is strong enough in the infusion, remove the infuser bag and decant the liquid into a glass bottle with cork or plastic lid for gifting.