Grilled Broccolini with Zucchini, Peas and Italian Herbs
2 bunches broccolini
1 large zucchini
1 cup fresh (or frozen) garden peas
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
How to Cook
1. Bring 2 cups of water to the boil in a small pot.
2. Add peas and cook for about 6-8 minutes until tender. Drain and set aside.
3. Rinse broccolini and zucchini.
4. Cut broccolini into top and bottom halves.
5. Using a sharp knife or mandolin, carefully slice strips of zucchini lengthwise creating long ribbons.
6. Drizzle broccolini and zucchini ribbons with olive oil.
7. Heat grill pan on stovetop to MED-HI heat. Once hot, add zucchini ribbons and grill both sides until golden. Once cooked add to a bowl.
8. Add broccolini to pan and grill until golden and tender, about 8 mins.
9. Add grilled broccolini and peas to bowl of zucchini ribbons and season with salt and Italian Herbs, tossing gently to coat thoroughly.
Serve on a platter with an extra drizzle of olive oil.