Maple and Bourbon Beef Ribs
Melbourne Coffee Meat Rub
1/2 cup boiling water
2 tbsp BBQ sauce
2 tbsp maple syrup
1kg beef short ribs
How to Cook
1. Turn slow cooker on LOW setting.
2. To the boiling water, add Melbourne Coffee Meat Rub, BBQ Sauce, Maple syrup and stir well in the pot to combine.
3. Place the beef ribs into the slow cooker and turn in the liquid to coat.
4. Close the lid and leave to cook for 6 hours, or overnight.
5. Just before serving, pull ribs apart in the slow cooker with two forks, removing the bones.
6. If you are not serving the ribs to your kids, add a shot of good quality Bourbon Whiskey before serving and stir it through.
Enjoy with our Crunchy Ranch Slaw (add a tsp of BBQ sauce to the dressing if you like) and baked potatoes with sour cream.