Pull Apart Cheesy Garlic Bread
1 small sourdough bread or Vienna
¼ cup butter
¾ cup shredded or sliced mozzarella cheese
How to Cook
1. Preheat the oven to 180⁰C.
2. Melt butter in a heatproof bowl in the microwave, then combine Garlic Salt with the melted butter.
3. Cut the bread on a diagonal into 1-inch diamonds without cutting all the way through the bread.
4. Spoon or drizzle in a teaspoon of butter mixture into the cracks, then add in a pinch of cheese.
5. Bake for 15minutes in foil until the cheese has mostly melted, continue baking unwrapped for 5 more minutes or until the bread is nice and crusty.