Smoked Salmon with Avocado and Spiced Sesame Seeds
1 ripe avocado
1 Lebanese cucumber
100g of premium smoked salmon
How to Cook
1. Wash and dry the rocket leaves, then set aside.
2. In a small pan on medium heat, dry toast sesame seeds with the spice, making sure not to burn them. Leave on heat until the mix is fragrant and set aside.
3. Slice cucumber and avocado.
4. In a serving tray, assemble rocket, avocado and cucumber slices. Tear the salmon and place on top.
5. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and spice mixture.
Drizzle with freshly squeezed lemon and olive oil. Season to your liking.