Smoky BBQ Glazed Cauliflower Nuggets
Native Red Gum Smoked Salt / BBQ Glaze Spice
1 small cauliflower
1 ½ cups fine breadcrumbs
½ cup almond meal
9 tbsp coconut aminos
3 tbsp honey
How to Cook
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line large baking tray with baking paper.
2. In a small pot combine coconut aminos, honey and BBQ Glaze Spice. Warm through on gentle flame. As soon as it starts to bubble, whisk in Native Red Gum Salt and switch off heat. Allow to cool slightly.
3. Cut cauliflower into small 5cm florets.
4. In a bowl lightly beat 2 eggs.
5. In a separate bowl combine breadcrumbs with almond meal.
6. Dip florets into beaten egg, coat well then toss into breadcrumb mixture, coating thoroughly. Shake off excess crumbs then place florets onto lined baking tray. Bake for around 30 minutes until golden, turning cauliflower nuggets once halfway through cooking time.
7. Once cooked, place cauliflower nuggets into a bowl and drizzle over cooled Smokey BBQ Glaze, tossing thoroughly to ensure all nuggets are coated.
Serve with Creamy Ranch Dip.