Speedy Spaghetti Spice
1 packet spaghetti (500g)
1½ tsp salt
3 tbsp olive oil
500g mince (pork or beef)
3 tbsp Gewürzhaus Speedy Spaghetti Spice
2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 x tins chopped tomatoes (400g each)
140g tomato paste
Sat and pepper to taste
Freshly grated parmesan cheese to serve
How to Cook
1. Fill a large pot with water along with 1 tsp salt. Cover and bring to the boil, then cook spaghetti following instructions on the packet.
2. In the meantime, heat 3 tbsp olive oil in a large heavy-based saucepan on medium-high heat. Add mince and fry for 2-3 minutes, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon.
3. Once the mince is browned all over, add in 3 tbsp Speedy Spaghetti Spice, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar and ½ tsp salt.
4. Stir, reduce heat and simmer, monitoring until the mix starts to caramelise and become sticky.
5. Add the chopped tomatoes and tomato paste, stir to evenly spread, then continue simmering on medium heat, covered with a lid for 15 minutes.
Serve on top of the drained spaghetti and season to taste with salt and pepper. Finish with freshly grated parmesan cheese.