Spiced Fish Tacos
400 g white fish (such as Ling or Barramundi), filleted and skin off
3 Roma tomatoes
1/2 bunch coriander
1/2 head iceberg lettuce
1 green chilli
1 Lime, cut into wedges
How to Cook
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. On a greased baking tray, press the taco spice onto the fish fillets and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake the fish until it is just cooked through (app.12-15 min).
4. While the fish bakes, mash the avocado, mix with the guacamole spice and set aside for the flavour to develop.
5. Deseed and dice the tomatoes, pick the leaves from the coriander, shred the lettuce and slice the chilli.
6. To assemble the tacos, smear some guacamole onto each tortilla and then top with some lettuce, tomato, baked fish, coriander and sliced chilli. Serve with lime wedges.