Spiced Yoghurt Flatbread
Equal parts self raising flour and natural yoghurt (200g each)
½ tsp baking powder
How to Cook
1. Add all ingredients into a mixing bowl and bring everything together with your hands.
2. Dust a thin layer of flour on a clean workbench, then tip the dough out to gently knead for approximately 1 minute to combine.
3. Divide dough into 4 pieces. With the first ball of dough, push the dough down to form rounds and roll out until each piece is 3-5mm high. Repeat for the rest of the dough pieces.
4. Heat a griddle pan on medium heat, place the rolled out dough onto the pan, cooking on each side, until golden.
5. Immediately brush with a little butter or olive oil and sprinkle with a healthy amount of Za’atar.
Serve immediately, while still warm.