Turmeric Latte Spice
1 cup (200g) Jasmine Rice
1 ½ cups water (375ml)
How to Cook
1. Rinse rice in a small bowl until water runs clear, then drain.
2. Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
3. Once butter has melted, add rice and Turmeric Latte Spice, stirring for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic and the rice is slightly toasted.
4. Add 1½ cups (375ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and continue simmering, with the lid on for 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
5. Fluff rice with a fork before serving.