Whole Grilled Eggplant
Smoky Almond Dukkah
4 eggplants, medium size
200g feta or labneh
Extra virgin olive oil to serve
Soft green herbs, mint or parsley to serve
How to Cook
1. Preheat your oven to 220°C.
2. Arrange the eggplant on a baking tray & place on the middle rack of the oven. Cook for approx. 40 mins or until it is soft & almost falling apart.
3. Allow to cool slightly then slice in half lengthways.
4. Fill each half with the feta or labneh, add a squeeze of lemon juice & drizzle with olive oil.
5. Lightly toast the Smoky Almond Dukkah in a dry pan & generously sprinkle over each eggplant half.
Serve with roughly chopped mint or parsley.