Please read the following information regarding the sale of goods by Gewürzhaus:
• When you submit an order to Gewürzhaus, you are offering to purchase those items set out in your order.
• Gewürzhaus reserves the right to cancel those orders it believes to be counterfeit.
• Gewürzhaus reserves the right to adjust prices and to discontinue products at any time without prior notice. If a product becomes unavailable after you have made an order, Gewürzhaus will contact you to offer a substitute item or will remove that item from your order.
• Gewürzhaus will not be held responsible for goods undelivered.
• Gewürzhaus can only accept responsibility where a delivery option requires a signature.
• All Gewürzhaus products sold on this website are inclusive of GST where applicable.
• Payments will be processed in AUD.
• When you place orders, we use Stripe, which has a secure server protecting all customer data from unauthorised access. We accept VISA or Mastercard. You can also pay with Paypal or with a Gewürzhaus gift voucher. At no point will Gewürzhaus have access to or see any of your financial or credit card information. This makes ordering with Gewürzhaus safe and secure.
• If the merchandise or goods are found to be damaged or faulty upon receipt, Gewürzhaus will offer a replacement or a refund subject to conditions:
a) Notice that goods found to be damaged must be made not later than 48 hours after receipt or delivery.
b) Damaged goods must be returned to Gewürzhaus no later than ten (10) days from receipt of goods and must be returned in a professional manner i.e. the merchandise or goods must be unused and in their original condition and packaging.
c) No Refunds or Exchanges can be made after the cancellation of an order.
d) Gewürzhaus will not be held responsible for late delivery of merchandise or goods.
e) Faulty items may be returned to the manufacturer for assessment to determine whether an exchange, refund or repair will be issued.
While we at Gewürzhaus make every effort to ensure that the information on our website is up to date and accurate, we cannot give any guarantees, agreements or warranties in relation to the accuracy of the information presented. All product images represent an accurate portrayal of the stock at the time of publishing but are subject to change without notice. Care is taken to make certain that product pricing is up to date and accurate at the time of uploading. Gewürzhaus reserves the right to make changes on its website without giving notice. We will endeavour to correct any information and pricing as soon as we are notified.
General privacy statement
You may visit gewurzhaus.com.au and use our resources without revealing any information about yourself.
We do not, have not, and will not ever sell, lease, trade, give, or transfer email addresses to any other business or entity. Your e-mail address is safe with us; we are committed to protecting your privacy.
When you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, phone number and mailing address in order to send you products. We will require your credit card number and expiration date, which we do not share, and strictly safeguard. We do not give out this information to any other party; it is held strictly confidential.
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do allow you to store items in your shopping cart between visits. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change the settings on your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies (note that if you do this, your shopping cart will not work properly). Our cookies are used primarily for the convenience of our customers.
How secure is gewurzhaus.com.au?
When you place orders, we use Stripe, which has a secure server protecting all customer data from unauthorised access.
The material provided on the website is copyright protected. You may only use this material for your own private and non-commercial purposes. Except for the temporary copy held in the computer’s cache and a single permanent copy for your personal reference, the material may not otherwise be used, copied, reproduced, published, stored in a retrieval system, altered or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part (except where such use constitutes fair dealing under the Copyright Act) without the prior written approval of Gewürzhaus.
You may not use any part of the content on the website to establish, maintain or provide, or assist in establishing, maintaining or providing your own publications, internet site or other means of distribution.
All software used on this web site is the property of Gewürzhaus or its software suppliers and is protected by Australian and international copyright laws.