The Assistant Store Manager's primary role is to support the Store Manager and help to facilitate the smooth day-to-day store operations to ensure our customers have an exceptional experience every time they shop with us.
The Assistant Store Manager responsibilities include; driving sales & KPI's, leading by example to provide amazing customer service at all times, managing a team of casuals, store presentation & visual merchandising; administration and inventory management for the store.
Maintaining brand standards and business ethics across each of these aspects of the role is of highest importance.
Who we are looking for
- We seek applicants who are passionate about food & love retail!
- Customer service & interaction in a vibrant & busy retail shop is your ideal work environment
- Hard work, organisation & attention to detail are second nature
- You have a positive, can-do outlook & are a natural problem solver
- You love to cook and know your way around the kitchen. Spice knowledge is a definite, but not essential, bonus!
- You are a confident leader and inspiring leader
- You are an excellent communicator and delegator
- You are able to independently work to budgets, deadlines and targets on a weekly basis
- You are able to remain calm under stress and can multi-task with swift efficiency
- Previous retail leadership experience is ideal
What we provide
- Solid career development opportunity to grow with us
- Working with inspiring people, focused on building a lasting brand
- Immediate start, hands on training
- Full time hours
- Generous weekly product allowance
- Discounts on our luxury merchandise
- Highly attractive and competitive remuneration package
Please use the “Apply for This Job” to submit your application including your CV with a cover letter to answering the following questions:
1. Describe the role food plays in your life, both now and as a child.
2. How do you effectively lead your team?
3. Why are you applying for this role?