Our Store Managers deliver a quality and inspiring retail experience for our customers through genuine customer service, product knowledge and the presentation of their store.
They take ownership in maintaining quality standards across all aspects of store operation including stock management, visual merchandising, administration & reporting, cleanliness & food handling and delivering budgets and weekly sales targets.
The Store Manager is an effective leader and they take time to build the skill and knowledge of their team, delegate tasks, give feedback and inspire their people to hit targets and celebrate wins.
Who we are looking for
- You are passionate about food & love retail!
- Creating incredible customer experiences in a vibrant retail environment is your ideal workplace
- You have a positive, can-do outlook & are a natural problem solver
- You love to cook and know your way around the kitchen. Spice knowledge is a definite, but not essential, bonus!
- Hard work & attention to detail are second nature
- You are a confident inspiring leader who builds a cohesive team
- You are an excellent communicator, organiser and delegator
- You can independently work to achieve budgets, hit targets & meet deadlines on a weekly basis
- You remain calm under stress and can multi-task with swift efficiency
- You have previous experience within a retail, hospitality or FMCG brand
What we provide
- Solid career development opportunity to grow with us
- Working with inspiring people, focused on building a lasting brand
- Immediate start, hands on training
- Full time hours
- Generous weekly product allowance
- Discounts on our luxury merchandise
- Highly attractive and competitive remuneration package
If you have the passion and experience for this opportunity, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your application including your CV with a cover letter answering the following questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Describe the role food plays in your life, both now and as a child.
- How do you effectively lead your team?
- Why are you applying for this role?