Oven-Baked Rainbow Fries
Australian Chicken Salt
2 small sweet potatoes (different colours)
6 small potatoes (Kiplfer & red work well)
Rice bran oil
How to Cook
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C (or as high as your oven can go)
2. Line a baking tray with paper & brush a generous layer of oil on top, place into the pre-heating oven.
3. Wash potatoes gently to remove surface dirt & cut into 1 cm thick chips (the sweet potatoes need to be halved to keep a uniform size).
4. Place all the chips into a large saucepan of cold water & turn onto HI heat to boil.
5. Once boiling, cook for two mins & drain (the potatoes should still be firm).
6. Toss the potatoes in oil & sprinkle with a generous pinch of Australian Chicken Salt before arranging carefully on the pre-heated oiled baking tray & bake for 35-40 mins or until golden.
7. Toss in remaining Australian Chicken Salt to serve.