Sri Lankan Cashew Curry
Sri Lankan Curry Blend
250g raw cashews
½ brown onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
300ml coconut milk
How to Cook
1. Cover cashews with water & soak for at least 6-8 hrs.
2. Drain & rinse cashews with fresh water.
3. Heat oil in a pan until hot, add the onion & garlic.
4. Fry gently until softened & add curry leaves.
5. Add cashew nuts & the dry spices. Fry for 1-2 mins until fragrant.
6. Add water & salt, cook for 5-10 mins on a MED heat.
7. Add the coconut milk, bring to boil & simmer until thick & creamy.
Serve with steamed rice, flatbread & Gewürzhaus Onion Sambal.